Useful Links & Reporting a Fault

Reporting a Fault


To report faults on the highway eg. potholes, flooding, blocked drains/gulleys, overhanging trees and shrubs and to report faulty, broken or damaged street lights visit the Hampshire County Council fault reporting website (opens in a new window).


Swanmore Parish Council owns and maintains some footway lighting in the village click here to see the list, faults with any of the following footway lights listed should be reported to Clerk.

All other lighting within the village is maintained by Hampshire County Council and should be reported through the Hampshire County Council website.